czwartek, 4 grudnia 2014

Let's have walk around Zadar!

Well last few posts I was describing the main worth-seeing places in Zadar, but I think it is more interesting to see them all on the film. Some time ago I found the film on youtube where traveller - Burris with his camra have a walk around Zadar. He started  his walk exactly from the same place where I started my story about Zadar. I hope that this enable you to cutch up with Zadar.

Of course, there is many films like this in the Internet but this one I particulary recomend. Firstly, this short movie show Zadar in the same shape as I remember it - it its full beauty with all important places. Secondly the guy who made this film is describing all places in a very nice way and  is quite funny.

Apart from film about Zadar Burris on his channel in youtube has films about Dubrovnik and Zagreb.Anyway, I highly recomend this guy fims, noo only about croatia :)

 I love this shot movie, it makes me feel as if I am in Zadar again:) Enjoy watching the film!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__3sG4cDXr0


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz