poniedziałek, 8 grudnia 2014

Santa Claus is coming to town!





Did all of you were visit by Santa Claus? Did you get some nice gift? I do not know what is your feeling, but for me, this year 6th of December was rather a hot day. When I was a child I could not imagine a 6th of December without snow. How the Santa will come? His sledge will not work without snow! Well, some kids do not have such a dilemma because in their towns there is hardly ever snow on 6th of December. This situation is common in Zadar. When I check the forecast two days ago, the temperature there was between 10-12 degrees, above 0 of course :)


 
Kids in Zadar believe in Santa as well as we, and this year he visited them in their city with his best friend ;) My friend from Zadar sent me some photos, which she made on Saturday, and I share them with you.. As we can see it was a really hot and sunny day. I wish it was the same in Poznan! Do you recognize this place? It is a People’s square of course, a main one in Zadar. I do not know if you agree, but photos looks strange for me – as if Santa come in the summer (why not actually :p). However, Zadar every year prepares for the youngest citizens some sweet surprise on this day and I like this idea a lot!





 

2 komentarze:

  1. Wow it really doesn't look like wintertime. Why the Sant is wearing white clothing with yellow cross ??

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks for asking. Well the white clothing refers to bishops clothing. As we all know oryginally Saint Nicholas was bishop and in Croatia the Santa Claus is still asociated with bishop. That's why in Zadar as well he is wearing the bishop clothing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń