niedziela, 11 stycznia 2015

Lazy, rainy Sunday




Today’s Sunday do not convince us to go anywhere out, day is very dark and depresing…Wind, rain, than rain and wind…In such a day my mood is not in the highest level so I try to improve it as fast as possible. One of the best way to do it is listening to my favorite music, watching pictures of Zadar or both at the same time. On the Internet we can find many of good short movies which are really qualify and contain gorgeous pictures of Zadar.

This is one of the best set of Zadar’s pictures with very pleasant music in the background.
The name of the song is
„Grad U Moru”(City in the see), by Tomislav Bralic.
I hope it makes your day a little bit better :)

P.S. In the next post I will familiarize you with Croatian music in a deeper extend.


1 komentarz: